Is Axiom Right For Me?
Is Axiom Right For Me?
We all have specific things we’re looking for in the organization we choose to join. And if your professional needs are met, you’re likely to be engaged and performing at your best, which is what we want. In this section, we will tell you more about what it’s like to work at Axiom, so that you can decide if it sounds right for you.
Axiom is a truly unique place to work
To help you decide if Axiom might be able to offer what you’re looking for, we’ve asked our people why they joined us and what makes us unique as a place to work. Here’s what they had to say:
- A Big Vision: Axiom has grown significantly every year since our founding, allowing us to better serve our clients through increasingly transformative engagements. Our Vision calls for continued growth, which will allow us to continually expand the clients we serve and the capabilities we can offer them. We think we’re building something really special, and being part of a successful team that dreams big is a major reason people enjoy working with Axiom. Learn more about our vision and firm here.
- Stellar Client Portfolio: Most consultants get a lot of satisfaction from the impact and relationships they can foster with their clients. At Axiom, we know that our clients’ success enables our success, so that’s where we focus our time and attention. Here’s a revolutionary example: we don’t track our consultants’ time or charge fees based on billable hours, which keeps us focused on doing the right thing for our clients. Learn more about our clients here.
- Complex Client Problems: There are easier careers than management consulting, but that’s exactly why a certain type of person chooses this profession. Applying critical thinking, drawing on rich experience, and collaborating with talented colleagues enables us to solve the most complicated of business problems. No two clients are the same, no two days alike, and no two problems identical. Learn more about the work we do here.
- Professional Development: Axiom is a true meritocracy, so it’s up to you how fast and how far you go in terms of your career and professional development. We are dedicated to “getting better together”, which means continuously building our individual and collective capabilities. We all look for opportunities to grow and learn from each other and our clients, while our open and collaborative working environment encourages knowledge sharing and skills transfer. We all have a coach, who helps us define and achieve our development goals. And we focus on seeking and giving productive feedback regularly, which helps each of us get better every day.
- Focus & Agility: Large professional services firms are great. In fact, we count many of the world’s leading professional services firms as Axiom clients. But Axiom offers many things that these firms can’t. For example we are completely focused on building a world-class management consulting firm, with no other competing professional services practices. We don’t have to report quarterly numbers to shareholders, so can play the long game when making strategic choices. We can stay focused at all times on what really matters in this business – our clients. And we can build an ownership mentality, make quick decisions, change direction based on new opportunities and emerging threats, share all financial and commercial information with everyone in the firm, and treat our colleagues more like friends and less like a number. We believe this level of focus and agility is especially appealing to the people at Axiom, and to the people who might be interested in joining us.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits: We believe in rewarding people in accordance with the value they provide to our clients and the firm. Our overall compensation structure is extremely competitive, geared to investing in our people more than trophy offices and ego-driven marketing campaigns. We also believe that the last thing our people should be worried about is healthcare, so we invest in the highest standards of healthcare for everyone in our firm.
If you think Axiom might be right for you, take some time to evaluate whether you might be what we’re looking for by clicking Am I Right For Axiom.