Combining strong analytical skills and the true enjoyment of working with people at all levels, Mark develops solutions that work by identifying fundamental issues and working to develop practical solutions that play to the strengths of an organization, its leaders and its staff. Mark has significant experience in helping leaders develop and execute strategy across many industries, with particular expertise in professional services firms and innovation-intensive companies.
Notable achievements include:
- Developed go-to-market strategy and change management plan for U.S. firm of one of the world’s largest professional services firms.
- Led Board’s review of governance practices, leading to a vote of the Partnership for Partnership Agreement modification for major professional services firm.
- Redesigned Partner compensation system and led change management process for large public accounting firm.
- Developed customer intimacy strategy and company-wide change management plan for large regional bank, including system, people and analysis needs assessment and customer interface approach.
- Implemented equity transition plan for company that provided a path to ownership transition and extraction of value created for founders.
- Developed external partner admit process for major U.S. management consultancy.
To reach Mark by phone call 312.202.3006 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark has worked with senior leaders across a spectrum of industries to improve execution of strategy. Areas of focus are strategy development and execution, governance and leadership, organizational design, Partner performance and compensation, strategic workforce planning and employee engagement and productivity improvement. Prior to joining Axiom Consulting Partners, Mr. Masson spent five years as a pilot plant operations leader and chemical engineering R&D scientist for Merck & Co., Inc. While at Merck, he developed chemistry for groundbreaking pharmaceuticals in a variety of disease classes, led the startup effort for a critical phase of the construction of a $500MM pilot plant facility, and managed plant operations for a portfolio of over 50 preclinical drug candidates, overseeing engineers and union personnel.
Mr. Masson holds a Master’s of Business Administration from The J.L. Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern) and a Master’s of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University.
“Having a son who just turned 1 has truly painted the world a different color for me. There is a thrill of discovering with him and a need to constantly prioritize and focus my time. When I get it right, I am a much better husband and father than I otherwise would be. The experience underscores for me the importance of balancing discovery and focus for the organizations and leaders with whom I work.”